Be prepared for COVID-19
Everyone, whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, should prepare for what you need to do if you get COVID-19. This checklist can help you make a plan.
If you or someone you live with gets COVID-19, you will all need to isolate at home for 7 days.
There are a few things you can do to make isolation safer and less stressful for your whole household:
- Have some extra food that's easy to heat and eat in the freezer or pantry
- Make sure you have enough cleaning supplies
- Get extra refills of any regular medications
- Know who to call to for help
- Talk to your household about how you can manaaki (care) for each other
- Plan how you could study or work from home.
- Identify people outside of your house who can help you.
- List key phone numbers and instructions on your fridge.
Start talking with your whānau now about what you will do if someone gets sick. Make sure you put the information you need in one place and that everyone knows where to find it.
Find out more about how you can be prepared for COVID-19 here:
Follow the Protect Greater Wellington Facebook hub: