Do you or your organisation want to know more about being prepared for an emergency?
If your organisation has a group of 25 or more people, we can host one of two Plan & Prepare class options at your workplace. Register your interest below.
Plan & Prepare Class:
This one-hour short format class is hosted in workplaces for groups of 25 or more - we can come to you! This class provides:
- A brief outline of the earthquake and tsunami hazard and potential impacts for people in the Wellington region
- Valuable guidance for being prepared personally
- Specific information for being prepared at your workplace
- How you can help your wider community
This class will enable your staff to be more prepared personally for an emergency. If you would like to book a class for your workplace, please register your details using the form below.
Plan & Prepare Workshop:
A two- to three-hour workshop for individuals and organisations who want a more in-depth look at:
- The various hazards faced in the Wellington region
- How you and your family can be prepared for an emergency event
- The potential impacts of a disaster including psychological support and recovery
- Ways that you can be involved in the wider response.
This interactive workshop takes a deeper look at how you can be prepared for an emergency and contribute to the wider response.
We offer a couple of other workshops:
Register your interest for a Plan & Prepare class:
If your organisation has a group of 25 or more people, you can register your interest using the form below.